Taylor's Eye Witness
A heritage of tradtion and quality, Taylor's Eye Witness was founded by John Taylor in the early years of the 19th century and the "Eye Witness" trade mark was first registered in 1838. The knives are still made in Sheffield to the same exacting standards. There is a lifetime guarantee on every knife that has not been misused.
The Premier Collection (PC) is made in Sheffield by hand from the finest materials available. Each knife comes with an intricately worked back, a presentation gift box, and certificate of authenticity signed by the craftsman.