Victory Knives knife roll fishing, inland/coastal
New Zealand Made Since 1927
Victory stainless steel blades have a sub zero (-80 degrees) quench after hardening to provide a strong durable blade that is highly resistant to corroding while also improving its edge retention.
The handle features a robust and practical design to ensure a solid grip during use.
Victory knife roll fishing, inland/coastal
- Victory Knives narrow filleting knife 20 cm
- Victory Knives superflex filleting knife 18 cm
- Victory Knives flex straight filleting knife 15cm
- Victory Knives flex curved filleting knife 13cm
- EZE-LAP 13cm oval diamond steel fine
- Victory Knives knife roll - 5 pocket
Victory Knives have a proud heritage stretching from 1927 until today. Edward Goddard a master cutler from Sheffield, England migrated to New Zealand and began designing and manufacturing knives in 1927. World War II was a significant period in the history of E, Goddard which became a major suppli...Find Out More