Victory Knives knife roll fishing, off shore/large fish
New Zealand Made Since 1927
Victory stainless steel blades have a sub zero (-80 degrees) quench after hardening to provide a strong durable blade that is highly resistant to corroding while also improving its edge retention.
The handle features a robust and practical design to ensure a solid grip during use.
- Victory Knives filleting knife Diogene 22cm
- Victory Knives curved filleting knife 25cm
- Victory Knives Flex straight boning/felleting knife 18cm
- Victory Knives narrow filleting knife 20cm
- EZE-LAP 13cm oval diamond steel fine
- Victory Knives knife roll - 5 pocket
Victory Knives have a proud heritage stretching from 1927 until today. Edward Goddard a master cutler from Sheffield, England migrated to New Zealand and began designing and manufacturing knives in 1927. World War II was a significant period in the history of E, Goddard which became a major suppli...Find Out More